Are you ready for reduced office hours over the summer? Here are some reminders to get you ready to communicate your department's availability.
Please take a few minutes to review:
- Department voicemail greeting: Check out Voicemail Menu Flowchart (PDF) to see how to make changes.
- Department email: Set an out of office or vacation reply.
- Manage your work/life balance by indicating when you’re going out of office on Google Calendar. When you do so, a banner appears to the sender about you being out of office and when you’ll be back—right in the compose window before the message is sent. (optional)
- Department’s home page contact information: is the appropriate email address listed?
- Google Drive documents owned by student workers that should be owned by the department: move them to a Google Shared drive. Find out which files in your Google Drive are about to be deleted and what to do about it!
If you need assistance in making any changes, email the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com.