|Something needs your attention.|
Zoom released version 5 this week which disabled Zoom Scheduler, the Chrome extension or Firefox Add-on. The fix could be as easy as clicking Chrome’s "Something needs your attention" yellow button located at the top right. Firefox is more direct. The "Make it a Zoom meeting" button is still there when you view the event’s More options and when you click it, "Your Zoom Chrome extension session has expired" error message appears. Please login again. Yes, this is strange coming from Firefox, but true.
Chrome: Get the Make it a Zoom Meeting back!
- Locate the bright orange alert button on the top right. It's a small circle with an exclamation point and click it. Zoom Scheduler is disabled appears.
- Zoom Scheduler is disabled. Click Accept permissions.
- Make it a Zoom Meeting button reappears on Google Calendar.
Firefox: Get the Make it a Zoom Meeting back!
- Go to Google Calendar.
- Click Zoom icon on the top right.
- Your Zoom Chrome Extension session has expired. Please login again appears. Click OK.
- Click the Zoom icon and then click Sign in with SSO. Follow the prompts to sign in with Macalester's Single Sign-on.
Use Google Calendar to easily make it a Zoom meeting by adding Zoom Scheduler to Chrome or Firefox. Follow the links to add it to one or both of your favorite browsers:
Zoom Scheduler for Chrome
Zoom Scheduler for Firefox