Update:As of 1:15 PM Wednesday June 13, the fall 2018 Moodle site is up, active and working normally. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 651-696-6525 or email@example.com.
Original post:The fall 2018 Moodle site is not yet available. ITS intends to make it to make it available today, June 13 2018 but we are currently experiencing a data import issue. The site will be available as soon as technically possible.
- Services affected: Fall 2018 Moodle located at moodle.macalester.edu.
- Services NOT affected: Moodle Archive and Moodle Groups.
- What is being done: ITS is working on resolving course and enrollment import issues.
- When is this taking place: Begins June 13 and will continue until the issue is resolved.
- What you need to do: Expect that fall 2018 Moodle will be down until the issue is resolved.
- Further communications: ITS will send out an email when the fall 2018 Moodle site is available.