Step 1: Quit Drive File Stream
- Go to your computer’s task bar located on the bottom right and locate the Drive File Stream icon.
- Click Drive File Stream icon and select the More Options Menu (vertical ellipses) and then select Quit.
Step 2: Uninstall Drive File Stream
- Click Search Windows, and enter uninstall. Click Change or remove a program.
- Programs and Features window appears. Select Google Drive File Stream and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Uninstall Google File Stream? prompt appears. Click Uninstall.
- Uninstalling... status appear.
- Google Drive File Stream was uninstalled appears.