Thursday, September 5, 2013

Living on campus? Interested in a room phone?

Each residence hall and house has public access telephones. However, if you would like a phone for your residence hall room, just ask.

Public access phones and room phones can:

  • Call 911
  • Call on-campus and local calls; you'll need a calling card to make long distance calls.  

Although only one phone per room can be installed in residential halls, each resident can have his or her own voice mailbox. Requested telephone and voice mail service is available at no cost to you.

How to request a phone with or without voice mail:

11 things you should know about on-campus telephone service

No comments:

Post a Comment