An updated version of Google Forms will start to appear in Macalester Google Apps accounts on June 6, 2013. Most of the functionality has been improved, and the look and feel has changed so check it out. Existing forms remain unchanged.
- Copy and paste lists! Improved copy-and-paste will let you copy a list of bullets from the web or multiple rows of text from a spreadsheet; then, when you paste into a form, each line will be appear as an individual answer.
- Collaborate in real-time and invite other editors. Share the form under File > Share...
- Confirmation message option appears at the end of the form.
- Send form option is now a button located at the top and bottom of the form; sending 100 emails per day limitation remains unchanged when using this feature.
- Check out choose response destination! Unlike the previous version, forms are no longer tied to a specific spreadsheet. Responses are collected and stored only in the form. If owners prefer to see the data in a spreadsheet, they can specify a destination spreadsheet for the data at any time.
- Insert images on your form.
- Include Date and Time question types and the responses will be collected with standard date and time formats.
- Print form. When you print a form, each question is formatted in a way that makes it simple for people to fill in when printed on paper.