An updated version of Google Forms will start to appear in Macalester Google Apps accounts on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Most of the functionality is still available, but the look and feel has changed so check it out.
- Copy and paste lists! Improved copy-and-paste will let you copy a list of bullets from the web or multiple rows of text from a spreadsheet; then, when you paste into a form, each line will be appear as an individual answer.
- Collaborate in real-time and invite other editors. Share the form under File > Share...
- Confirmation message option appears at the end of the form.
- Send form option is now a button located at the top and bottom of the form; sending 100 emails per day limitation remains unchanged when using this feature.
- Check out Choose response destination! Unlike the previous version, forms are no longer tied to a specific spreadsheet. Responses are collected and stored only in the form. If owners prefer to see the data in a spreadsheet, they can specify a destination spreadsheet for the data at any time.