Thursday, November 15, 2012

Google Email Drop-In Session


Drop-In to the ITS Google Email Session, Wednesday November 21, 2012 2:00-3:00pm, Humanities 302 (updated location)

Sign up Now
Reserve a seat. Check out information on upcoming Drop-In sessions.



Presentation
  • Do I have to enter each email address every time I send an email to my committee? Creating Contact Lists
  • My Inbox is always so overwhelming: Customizing my Settings and Using Labels
  • Who uses Chat anyways? Video vs Text? Using Google Chat at Work
  • What's that fancy Email feature that Kelly has? Adding Email Labs
  • Does Google have a way to organize a To-Do list: Check out Tasks
Conversation
Several ITS folks will be available for personal or group Q and A about Google Email or any other Google related topic

Check out Email
Finish up the session by taking time to try out some of the newly learned Google Email tips and tricks

No comments :

Post a Comment