Thursday, November 8, 2012

Google Calendar Drop-In Session


Drop-In to the ITS Google Calendar Session, Wednesday November 14, 2012 10:30-11:30am, Humanities 302 (updated location)

Sign up Now
Reserve a seat. Check out information on upcoming Drop-In sessions.






Presentation
  • I wish my department had its own calendar: How to create a new calendar
  • Shoot, I have to change that meeting: How to Change and Modify Meetings 
  • I know I scheduled a meeting with Bob but I can't remember when: Searching Calendar
  • What's that fancy Calendar feature that Kelly has? Adding Calendar Labs
  • I want to use Google Calendar but I don't want anyone to see it: Calendar Privacy and Share Settings
Conversation
Several ITS folks will be available for personal or group Q and A about Google Calendar or any other Google related topic

Check out Calendar
Finish up the session by taking time to try out some of the newly learned Google Calendar tips and tricks

No comments :

Post a Comment